Sunday, March 15, 2015

Decisions-Decisions

Butterick 5950, McCall's 6884 or McCall's 6886 were all good choices for the fabric I purchased from JoAnn's when I fell off my fabric buying diet lol, decision-decisions.   I wanted to make something quick and easy and I since I've made all three of the dresses before, I knew they would be perfect for my fabric.  I was torn and couldn't decide which one to make so I asked my husband to choose. 

...and the winner is...Butterick 5950.  I don't have anything to add to my previous pattern review.  I omitted the back zipper as I did before.  I made View C, this time with the sleeves. I added my usual two inches to the length.  I serged the dress, which made it super quick and easy. 


I may have fallen off my fabric diet, but I still haven't purchased any ready-to-wear.  Yay!
 


Thanks for stopping by--   

5 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite patterns but I still have trouble with the side pleats

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the print & the colors of the fabric, the dress its self turned out fantastic! I don't think we can ever stop buying fabric, I'm in the middle of moving, & buying fabric inbetween packing , maybe we need a fabric annonymous club lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like the fabric has little embellishments that sparkle! How cute. I really love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete